Re: fiat mode on regarding WWW and documentation

bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> At this point I'm convinced that dwww should depend on a web server,
> and that the server should be able to handle compressed documents. I
> am willing to take the (small) hit for "boa" or something else small
> and fast.

Sounds reasonable.  Perhaps we should consider a stripped down apache
over boa as someone else suggested.  Resource usage and performance
numbers were quoted that made it appear that apache was comparable, if
not superior, to boa on both fronts.  Or were security issues the main
problem with apache?

--
Rob