Re: licence problems: what to do with kdeapps and kvt
- To: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: licence problems: what to do with kdeapps and kvt
- From: Lalo Martins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 15:46:46 -0300
- Message-id: <19970704154646.10112@lalo>
- In-reply-to: <19970703144837.64700@kite>; from Joey Hess on Thu, Jul 03, 1997 at 02:48:37PM -0400
- References: <19970703143731.38330@kite> <m0wjqp6-000VVgC@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> <19970703144837.64700@kite>
On Jul 3, Joey Hess wrote
> The person who needs convincing is the person who wrote the original "xvt"
> program that was modified into kvt and rxvt. So talking with the kde people
> won't help (I've already informed them of the problem).
> So I need to get in touch with a "John Bovey", of the University of Kent.
> Unfortunatly, I lack an email address. I'll try to trace him, though..
I just found this on some sources derived from it: mailto:email@example.com
I walk the maze of moments...
pgp key in the web page
Free Software Union -- http://www.fslu.org
Debian GNU/Linux -- http://www.debian.org
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .