Re: Bash 2.0 new yacc grammer parser (netscape problems)

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997 11:49:44 -0400 (EDT) , Shaya Potter wrote:

> Is it possible to make Bash 2.0 parser, act like bash 1.4, so I don't
> have problems when I try to execute helper applications.

You can solve the problem by installing netscape through the install
script. Another solution is to manually upgrade bash to the latest
version, which has this bug fixed. The maintainer of the bash package
seems to be on holiday, so you'll have to wait a few weeks for the upgrade
of the Debian package, I guess.

Remco