Re: Calendars (Please pay some attention, Bruce)

[Quote rearranged]

> P.S. Please note that this message was _not_ sent to the mailing list

I hope you won't be upset about me directing this to the list for a public
apology.

aqy6633@is5.nyu.edu (Alex Yukhimets)  wrote on 28.06.97 in <m0wiAlZ-000FC4C@alex>:

> > On 28 Jun 1997, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> >
> > > aqy6633@is5.nyu.edu (Alex Yukhimets)  wrote on 22.06.97 in

> *> > I was talking about calendars, not about Israels blatant disregard for
> *> > international law.
> *> >
> >
> > This is NOT the place for this discussion.  PLEASE don't bring this up
> > again, we don't need to bring up politics.
> >
> > Shaya
>
> Shaya,
>
> the message marked with *'s was _public_ response to my _private_ e-mail

It was? Oops, you're right. I completely failed to notice that you sent
that only to me; I have no idea why I didn't see that. Well, maybe because
I was quite upset about your mail.

So I obviously have to apologize.

> (above). As you can see, it also my opinion NOT to bring up those issues.
> But once this happened I think that something has to be done.

That was the feeling that prompted my response, actually - I completely
failed to understand why you brought it up. Actually, I still don't
understand it, and I still feel upset about your mail.

However, it's obvious that my response was wrong. Sorry for that.

MfG Kai