Re: Debian Policy based on the wrong technical assumptions

In article <[🔎] 199706300733.DAA22310@saturn.superlink.net>, you wrote:
> [...]
>
>The only concern left for webserver critics is security (especially in boa.)
>That requires either patching boa or using another webserver.
>
>Thanks,
>	Fernando.

[This might be off-topic but it triggered me :), I'm sorry if I've jumped in.]

I was quiet amazed about the fact that the security issue, of running a
webserver, wasn't brought into the discussion lately on Debian's
Documentation Policy threads.

IMO there should be a room in that policy for people concerned about
security, and who don't want to run any webserver on their systems.

Thanks