Re: `boa' vs `apache', running from x?inetd.conf, mime-types, mailcap

karlheg+debian@inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom) writes:

[snip]

>  For some reason, serving gzipped files from `boa' (Version: 0.92-5)
> does not work, given mailcap entries that function fine with apache
> served documents.  Can anyone verify this?

This is because boa (0.92-5) says, in part:

instead of:

which it should say, and Apache does.  I should file a bug report on
this.

--
                Carey Evans  <*>  c.evans@clear.net.nz

       "Our mail program accidentally deleted our remove list."
						 - Real quote from UCE