I was just about to make some mods to rxvt and I noticed the copyright:
(command.c, though others are the same)
* Copyright 1992 John Bovey, University of Kent at Canterbury.
* You can do what you like with this source code as long as
* you don't try to make money out of it and you include an
* unaltered copy of this message (including the copyright).
* This module has been very heavily modified by R. Nation
* No additional restrictions are applied
Doesn't the phrase 'don't try to make money out of it' put it in contrib/
non-free? It is in main now.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .