Re: remote shell command authentication ...

[ Which list does this belong on? I'm sorry to spam at you. ]

	[ in debian-user ]

    Richard> Incidentally, the web based subscription service doesn't
    Richard> appear to be working.  Also, the archives are pretty old.

 What's up with this?

Q: Are the mailing lists handled by `smartlist'?

Q: Are there archive servers for the lists?

Q: Can we make a cgi page to query the smartlist archive server?

Q: Can we encourage the use of keywords headers in mail to the lists
   that we expect may be FAQ information?

--
mailto:karlheg+sig@inetarena.com (Karl M. Hegbloom)
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg