Re: End of Documentation Discussion

> One questions remains: Is it possible to browse "html.gz" files _without_
> a CGI script with the usual HTML browsers (Netscape, lynx)? If so, we'll
> make it policy to gzip all html files and to adopt the references. If not,
> we'll have to install all html files gezipped--or add a cgi capable web
> server to the base system.
It's not possible if you dont coverto all the *.html links to
*.html.gz. BUT we dont need CGI scripts... the boa webserver
(as I noted in a previous post) has the ability to de-compress
gzip-ed files before sending them to the browser and is small
enough to fit on the base disk set (.deb size = 55802 bytes,
inst size = 151).

Bye bye,
					Federico

* Federico Di Gregorio   |  /      the number you dialled is     *
* fog@perosa.alpcom.it   | / -1   imaginary... please, rotate    *
* <friend of penguins>   |/      the phone PI/2 and try again!   *