Re: "Amulet" GUI toolkit

> Amulet is a huge free C++ GUI toolkit. Please see
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~amulet . It builds and runs out of the box on Debian.
> Someone please volunteer to package it.

There's a slight problem with that, BTW. From the Amulet documentation:

Amulet is available for free by anonymous FTP or WWW. ... The only restriction is that the documentation for Amulet is copyrighted, so you cannot distribute the Amulet manual or papers without permission from CMU.

To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure if that lets me download the docs.

The library proper seems fine, OTOH. -- Graham Hughes <ghughes@cs.ucsb.edu> MIME OK, PGP preferred
from stddisclaim import footer pgp_fingerprint = "E9 B7 5F A0 F8 88 9E 1E 7C 62 D9 88 E1 03 29 5B"