Re: Anyone made a qmail-1.01 experimental package.

On Jun 23, Rob Browning wrote

> I was going to try out qmail, and I just wanted to see if anyone had
> made a package of 1.01.  I mailed Christian, but I haven't heard back
> from him yet, and I thought someone else might have packaged it for
> their own internal use.

Sorry, I haven't had time to read my mail in the last couple of days. I'll
send a copy of my current qmail_1.0-1-1.diff your way by private mail.

As for an 'unstable' release of qmail-1.01.deb, I've finally completed a
version of 'qmailconfig'. I'll have a little chat with djb and then I'll
upload the deb.

  Christian