Re: NFS lockfiles etc: alpha implementation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: NFS lockfiles etc: alpha implementation
- From: email@example.com (Miquel van Smoorenburg)
- Date: 24 Jun 1997 00:23:57 +0200
- Message-id: <5omt1t$6sf$1@Q.cistron.nl>
- References: <5ojal8$1s1$1@Q.cistron.nl> <Pine.LNX.3.96.970623190839.493C-100000@klee>
In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.970623190839.493C-100000@klee>,
Christian Schwarz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>On 22 Jun 1997, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>> After all the talk about NFS lockfiles etc, and checking out
>> Lars's "publib", I decided to write the locking functions
>> from scratch.
> 2. The functions should be documented in a few lines. A shared library
>should be provided and all should be packaged up in a `.deb'
I'll do that. I already wrote maillock.3 tonight. Only thing is I don't have
a libc6 development system yet. I don't want to upgrade to hamm just
yet as long as NIS is unstable, because I really need it.
| Miquel van Smoorenburg | "I need more space" "Well, why not move to Texas" |
| email@example.com | "No, on my account, stupid." "Stupid? Uh-oh.." |
| PGP fingerprint: FE 66 52 4F CD 59 A5 36 7F 39 8B 20 F1 D6 74 02 |
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .