NFS lockfiles etc: alpha implementation

After all the talk about NFS lockfiles etc, and checking out
Lars's "publib", I decided to write the locking functions
from scratch. Well not totally, it's partially based on the
qpopper locking stuff (which I also wrote).

I still need to write manpages and documentation, and I need to
debianize the package, but I think the locking functions are OK.

Please check it out and send any comments to the list.

| Miquel van Smoorenburg |  "I need more space" "Well, why not move to Texas" |
| miquels@cistron.nl     |  "No, on my account, stupid." "Stupid? Uh-oh.."    |
|     PGP fingerprint: FE 66 52 4F CD 59 A5 36  7F 39 8B 20 F1 D6 74 02       |