Re: Uploaded ppp 2.2.0f-26 (source i386) to master

> pppd should include all functionality possible. But the IPX features
> should be disabled by default in the configuration file.

As far as I can tell having -ipx-protocol in /etc/ppp/options does this, so that's what I've done.

When I upload the next version (to put the group back to ``dip''), I'll also have changed the wording of the comment thus:

 # Disable the IPXCP and IPX protocols.
 # To let pppd pass IPX packets comment this out --- you'll probably also
 # want to install ipxripd, and have the Internal IPX Network option enabled
 # in your kernel.  /usr/doc/HOWTO/IPX-HOWTO.gz contains more info.
 -ipx-protocol

Hope that's OK.

Cheers, Phil.