Re: Documentation Policy

I like this proposal too.

Yet another reason, why separate docs could be good:
Sometimes I want only to check documentation, read more about
something (e.g. some toolkit and/or programming language) and I don't
want to install 20 MB package when I need only 1 MB documentation
which I want to read at evenings.

Problems with increasing number of packages is a problem of user
interface, nothing more.  And I think creating doc packages is the
only simple (i.e. possible to have in reasonable time) solution we
have now.

Milan Zamazal