Re: Documentation Policy

> /usr/info/emacs-info. I suggest to split this off into a new package
> called "emacs-doc-info". In addition, we should create an "emacs-doc-html"

Interesting.  Not really an option, though; as far as emacs is
concerned, that's part of how it documents itself.  If you come up
with a way that works as well as m-x info for use *within emacs* (and
no, w3-mode *doesn't* cut it, especially for new users -- info has
self-training support builtin...)

This html/info split may make sense for other packages (I'm
unconvinced) but it does *not* make sense for emacs in particular.

			_Mark_ <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian Emacs Maintainer