Re^4: Status of Debian Policy

On Jun 22, Mark Eichin wrote
> I don't think he's kidding.  Lynx is *awful* for searching (it doesn't
> even have a keystroke for "same pattern, next occurance"...)

Eh?  'n' seems to do a pretty good job.  Seems like it searches just fine to
me :-)

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |               My home page:               |
|    <quango@ix.netcom.com>    |     http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/    |
|      Amiga A4000/040 and     |    Are you tired of politics as usual?    |
|       Linux/m68k 2.1.29      |             http://www.lp.org/            |