Re: Re^4: Status of Debian Policy

> Your're kidding ;-)? There're several really great HTML browsers like
> netscape, lynx etc. And you should remember that for example KDE will use

I don't think he's kidding.  Lynx is *awful* for searching (it doesn't
even have a keystroke for "same pattern, next occurance"...) Netscape,
well, is netscape :-)  Even though I practically *live* in emacs, I'll
still pop out to the "info" program because it's faster at searching,
and C-s "does the right thing"...