Re: I found the Xemacs problem!

Ahh.  Now that I think about it, I had problems in the early days of
19.34 releases, where it worked fine with some libc's and not with
others; it turned out that the best effect was compiling it with a
very new libc, then it didn't matter as much what it ran with.  (Yeah
that sounds fuzzy -- it is, mostly because HJ Lu is, well, *sloppy*
when it comes to software engineering. Prolific, but rather sloppy.
I'm hoping libc6 is of higher quality...)