tin copyright problems?
/usr/doc/tin/copyright says that tin is distributed under the GPL but lots
of *.c files have one of the following copyright statements:
* Copyright : (c) Copyright 1991-94 by Iain Lea
* You may freely copy or redistribute this software,
* so long as there is no profit made from its use, sale
* trade or reproduction. You may not change this copy-
* right notice, and it must be included in any copy made
* Copyright : (c) Copyright 1991-94 by Stan Barber & Iain Lea
* Permission is hereby granted to copy, reproduce, redistribute
* or otherwise use this software as long as: there is no
* monetary profit gained specifically from the use or
* reproduction or this software, it is not sold, rented,
* traded or otherwise marketed, and this copyright notice
* is included prominently in any copy made.
Peter Tobias <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
PGP ID EFAA400D, fingerprint = 06 89 EB 2E 01 7C B4 02 04 62 89 6C 2F DD F1 3C
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .