Re: Status of Debian Policy

On Jun 17, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> Ok. I think "Original-Site" is used in the .lsm entries. Wouldn't
> something like "Upstream-Site" be better?

It is important that more than one "Upstream-Site" field is allowed.
Not for alternate sites but for packages which have more than one
upstream site (for example netstd).

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Tobias <tobias@et-inf.fho-emden.de> <tobias@debian.org> <tobias@linux.de>
PGP ID EFAA400D, fingerprint = 06 89 EB 2E 01 7C B4 02  04 62 89 6C 2F DD F1 3C