Re: (bogus mailing list message)

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Mark Baker:
> It already does; in the past dwww had it's own menu system _as well_ using
> ....dwww-lib files in the /usr/doc directories.

I wrote the first versions of dwww, and added support for
.dwww-index files, because at that time the menu package as
we now know it didn't exist. Now, I think menu should be used,
instead of a dwww-specific method. (I don't know what Jim has
in mind, though. dwww is his baby now.)