kernel images and psdatabase

	On debian-user, I noticed that apparently one does not need to
 carry around /boot/psdatabase, since ps can read the information from
 System.map. Is there anything at all that needs psdatabase?

	If there is no other reason to keep psdatabase, I'll modify
 kernel-package not to install an extra vmlinux file in to the
 package (it is removed in the postinst, but it does make the package

	If you are enamoured of the psdatabase, speak now or forever ..

 Without coffee he could not work, or at least he could not have
 worked in the way he did.  In addition to paper and pens, he took
 with him everywhere as an indispensable article of equipment the
 coffee machine, which was no less important to him than his table or
 his white robe. Stefan Zweigs, Biography of Balzac