Re: Status of Debian Policy

> >      All packages that provide HTML documentation should register these
> >      documents to the menu system, too. Check out section section 4.1, `Web
> >      servers and applications' for details.
>
> Is that as well as registering with dwww?

I'm changing the way documents register themselves with dwww (again).
Hopefully, I'll get enough accomplished so that I can upload
something to experimental today.  I wouldn't encourage anybody to
register their documents with dwww just yet, since it's all going
to change.  Hopefully, I'll get past the prototype stage in the
next month or so, and there will be a standard supported way of
registering documents with dwww.

Cheers,

 - Jim