mgetty-voice

Greetings!  I've been reading here recently about the mgetty package
looking for a new maintainer.  What's the status on this?  I'd like to
suggest to the new maintainer to rebundle the vgetty extension, as the
program is quite usable, IMHO, in spite of its being labeled as
unstable by the author.  In addition, it provides functionality not
seen in any other package of which I'm aware:  the automatic receipt
of fax and voice messages over the same line.  If no one wishes to
maintain it, I may consider doing so, but I'm still a bit new to the
Debian packaging system.  I notice that there is a redhat package, by
the way.

Keep up the good work on Debian!

--
cmaguire@enhanced.com				      Camm Maguire