Re: mgetty-voice

mgetty-voice was removed from the distribution because of the explicit
demand of the author. Please ask him before putting mgetty-voice back into
the distribution.

In article <[🔎] 543eqnwclu.fsf_-_@wisdom.m.enhanced.com> you wrote:

: Greetings!  I've been reading here recently about the mgetty package
: looking for a new maintainer.  What's the status on this?  I'd like to
: suggest to the new maintainer to rebundle the vgetty extension, as the
: program is quite usable, IMHO, in spite of its being labeled as
: unstable by the author.  In addition, it provides functionality not
: seen in any other package of which I'm aware:  the automatic receipt
: of fax and voice messages over the same line.  If no one wishes to
: maintain it, I may consider doing so, but I'm still a bit new to the
: Debian packaging system.  I notice that there is a redhat package, by
: the way.

: Keep up the good work on Debian!

: --
: cmaguire@enhanced.com				      Camm Maguire
: "The earth is one country, and mankind its citizens."  Baha'u'llah

: --
: TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
: debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org .
: Trouble?  e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .