Re: anyone want to package "jade"?

Mark Eichin <eichin@cygnus.com> writes:

> Given that we already have "sp" and a bunch of other sgml tools, it
> would be nice if someone packaged jade as well -- since it has decent
> conversion tools, as metioned below...

I start packaging it yesterday and should be ready for upload soon. It
compiles fine, but I haven't yet started it. The main problem seem to
be that it depends on exactly nsgmls 1.1.4. I don't know if it matters
if used with another version. We will see.

Bye
  Christian

--
Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany