Re: FreeQt ?

yeah, cygwin32.dll is under the GPL.  So? It's a DLL, like libc5 and
libc6 are... [the *only* thing I'm aware of that actually uses the
LGPL is libg++; it was as much of an experiment as anything, and I'm
not aware of any not-otherwise-free software taking advantage of those
terms...]  Just because libgcc is on "special" terms is no reason for
cygwin32.dll to be (cygwin32 is *more* than even a libc, it's got a
fair amount of emulation code in it, so it looks like you have unified
file descriptors... and you don't want to look at the internals of