Re: just making sure we're all really this quiet

> Is it me, or are the Debian lists really quiet?  My secondary list server
> hasn't transferred a single thing from the primary server in several
> hours, perhaps even a day.
>
> Am I crazy, or did I break something?

No you are not. During the last 24 hours I received only 2(!) debian
lists-related messages. And one was actually reply on my message posted
a few days ago (doesn't really count since it was replied directly to
my address) and YOURS!! I tried to resubscribe to the  different e-mail
address several hours ago and didn't get even automatic confirmation.

So I guess something really happend to the lists.

Alex Y.