Re: Problems with serial ports? (longish life story)

Not sure this helps, but ...

I ran into a problem with compiling serial.o as a module.
At boot, I configure my serial ports using /boot/0setserial.
Unfortunately, when kerneld reloads serial.o, it
reinitializes the serial ports to a default setting which is
inconsistent with my hardware.  Could this possibly be your

P.S. What package is the command "lsdev" from.

Jean Pierre