Re: RFC: Kernel-package: Please add the '.config' file in the binary package

Hi,

	My 2 cents: I think I agree with Vincent Renardias ; the
 kernel configuration file really belongs in /boot. However, I do not
 feel comfortable taking unilateral decisions about something as
 touchy as /boot (some people require thin root partitions).

	Are there any objections to moving the file into /boot?

	manoj
--
 "I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should
 they be considered patriots.  This is one nation under God." George