list of bashisms

There has just been a long list of bugs against packages using `bashisms'
in their scripts, and I can certainly remember this issue coming up
before. But I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly have no idea
what features are available in the `original sh'.

Is there a list somewhere, which developers could use to ensure that
scripts which require bash use it explicitly? Otherwise, I'm hanging onto
the bug reports, and I can make a list of the things which have come up,
but since I don't know anything about it that's probably not the best
solution!

Cheers,

&E

--