Re: Bug system `followup' messages

On 12 May 1997, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I think, from the volume of discussion on bugs-dist, that most
>  developers have signed up on that list (and I at least follow it
>  quite diligently). I would rather not clutter up debian-devel with
>  that traffic (if we send all reports to debian-devel, please arrange
>  to have the debian-bugs* list stopped, since they will be largely
>  useless).

I agree. However, I have cut back on following debian-bugs-dist, as I
don't have the time at the moment, and I consider debian-devel more
important. I suspect other people may do this as well.

--
Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk>			http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP ID 87D4D065, fingerprint 2A 66 86 9D 02 4D A6 1E  B8 A2 17 9D 4F 9B 89 D6