Re: IMP: downgrad of ldso removes ldso!

On May 12, joost witteveen wrote
> Hello, Here I am again -- my system is working again!
>

> I promesed more info on what happened. Here is about the full
> transcripted of the dpkg session in whitch I tried to downgrade
> my ldso:

I also did this a week or two ago.  I just fired up my handy
Debian rescue disk, mounted my Linux partition, copied ld.so
from the rescue disk to my Linux partition, then I hacked together
my /etc/ld.so.conf file.  I only lost a few hours figuring out
how to fix it, but I was sure surprised when it happened!!!

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen             Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
4538 S. Carnegie Tech        email:  andersee@debian.org