Re: Does PGP build on big-endian systems?

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Mark Eichin:
> But then you end up with an executable that only runs on the target
> architecture... so you can't run it at all...

Ah, but with dependencies in source packages, I can have the
package depend on an emulator for the target machine, can I not?

Oops. I think I'll have eggs for supper, and I will say "don't be
so arrogantly stupid all the time" five hundred and twelve times before
I go to sleep.

I can still use <endian.h> if I use just the pre-processor,
but I'll have to think a bit on how to get it to work right.