Re: Failing postinst script with suidmanager

I am sorry but I have repeatedly tested the scripts you mentioned on my
system and they work fine. We have used suidmanager since months without
anything happening as you indicate. I have nothing to go on.

The set -e just sets up the script to abort in case of an error. One of
the statements in that script must cause the error and the abort. Maybe
others have more ideas how to approach this....