Re: Splitting the debian-changes list...

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

How about something like:

	debian-changes-summary	-- weekly summaries of new packages
	debian-changes-all	-- source, binary-all
	debian-changes-i386	-- binary-i386
	debian-changes-alpha	-- binary-alpha

and so on. A recompilation of a previously uploaded source package
would be announced only on the relevant binary list.

(I don't currently get any of the changes -lists, which is fine
by me. If I remember wrongly what lists exist now, sorry.)