Re: at is broken

The test is wrong. It should check for the existence of /etc/suid.conf and
not /usr/sbin/suidregister. /usr/sbin/suidregister can exist without the
suidmanager having been configured yet. I dont know what happens when
suidregister is called with an unconfigured package. Debmake packages
check for /etc/suid.conf before using suidregister.