Re: timezone bug is _critical_

bcwhite> You have 10 days to get this fixed which is more than enough time.
bcwhite> If people would stop complaining about how it should be critical and

Alright; does anyone object to me taking 7.55-1, backing out this
patch to the makefile:

 # POSIX mandates that leap seconds not be counted; for compatibility with it,
 # use either "posix_only" or "posix_right".

-REDO=		posix_right
+REDO=		right_only

and uploading to frozen and unstable as 7.55-1.1? Let me know by
midnight eastern tonight.  (I'd offer to take over the package, but
if libc6 subsumes it that would be unnecessary...)