Re: IMPORTANT: Unstable fixes not in frozen

> > sced                  0.94-3          0.94-4         YES!
> The only change in 0.94-4 was the use of the menu package.
> I was not sure about including new features in a frozen package.
> What do you think about it?

I think that is minor enough that it could have been included without
worry.  However, since there is only a week left for the testing group
to verify everything, I'd rather have as few as possible package get

                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

   Give others some insight into YOUR pages!  http://www.verisim.com/insite/