Re: Bug reports and fixes should be reported upstream

Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> Of course, I've also seen an upstream gcc maintainer (I think it
> was) compliment Debian particularly by having our gcc maintainer
> filter bug reports.  That one happened fairly recently, and
> might still be in the bigger news spools. It was really nice
> to read it.

Really?  Wow, I'm flattered.  I don't suppose you might be able to
direct me to a copy somwhere, as I don't have access to a bigger (or
even a big!) news spool.  I'd feel better if I still didn't have about
10 more bugs to filter upstream, but nobody's perfect.  :)

--Galen