Re: testing of afbackup (This is the original message)

Hi !

This is my message (subject: testing of afbackup). It was rejected
taking it for a mailing list test message ;-)

Greetings,

				Christian

-----Forwarded message from list@debian.novare.net-----

Your test message was automaticaly rejected by the list server.
Please do not send test messages to the list. If you are not
getting messages from the list, re-subscribe by sending the word
"subscribe" to list-name-REQUEST@lists.debian.org, where list-name
is the name of the mailing list. The server will not subscribe the
same address twice, so this should be safe.

To get a human being instead of an automatic program, send mail to
listmaster@lists.debian.org .

Your rejected message follows.

-----End of forwarded message-----