Re: New files in the Debian archive for multi-architecture support.

Vincent Renardias <vincent@waw.com> writes:
> 	What do other people working on non-i386 think?

I, as the person doing most of the current work on the Alpha port,
think this is an *excellent* idea.

I endorse it from the other side as well, since I'm probably going to
be making the Alpha my primary maintenance point for my packages, and
there is a possibility that in a couple of months I may not have
access to an i386 for compilation any more.

Mike.