Are java class files allowed in /usr/doc/ ?

I have a weird one here. The newest kde package (not yet released as a
debian package) comes with html documentation of the kde library. Part of
this documentation is in the form of a java program or two that aid
navigation (the programs display the class heirarchy, and let you click on
java buttons to move from one class to another.) So if I include this
documentation in /usr/doc/ there will be not only documentation, but
programs (java .class files) in /usr/doc.

I wonder what people think about this? Should it be allowed?

--
See shy Jo.