Re: Can we upload binaries using libc6 to hamm yet?

Hiya

Do we have any records to indicate the number of bugfixes to rex?  If
they're relatively few,  then maybe developers should go to hamm,  and a
few should volunteer as rear-guard developers who stay on bo and do any
recompiles for binary fixes.  The maintainer can still maintain the
source,  he just puts out binaries for hamm.

--
Mark Shuttleworth
Thawte Consulting