file-conflict bug reports

In preparation for removing --force-overwrite as a default option to
dpkg, I'll be submitting a number of maintainer-only bug reports in
the next couple of hours against packages which share files and
neither use dpkg-divert nor conflict with each other.

Where it is unclear which of the two (or several) packages is at
fault, I'll be submitting bugs against all packages involved.  Please
let me know if any of the reports is in error, so that I can fix the
script that is generating them.