Re: GWM++

    Lance> Hi, Where can I find GWM++?  Is it a descendent of the GWM
    Lance> from the guy at Bull in France?

 Ya, it is.  A man in England wrote it; it's a port of GWM to C++,
with a way nifty panner and an ever handy undo button!  I dropped the
copy that I have into my public html directory [1], you can grab that;
the licence says it's OK for us to do that, so share The author might
have a newer version; I've put it on the back burner for now since I
have too many other things going on.

 Someone should make a Debian package of this; I've not learned how to
do that yet.[2]

 I would like to see a Scheme, Klone, or EuLisp powered WM like this;
with KoalaTalk support in it...  Someday maybe I'll be able to help
make that.  There is a lot of really important X windows stuff on the
koala ftp site, K-edit (better than editres), KoalaTalk,
Kanvas... I've a link to that from my bookmarks file, via my URL.

Footnotes:
[1]  Which is beginning to look like a messy kitchen junk drawer.

[2]  I promise I will, at some point in time.

--
Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg