Feature-Request list for dpkg

Good day folks,

I have started writing a list of requested features for dpkg or our
package tool resp.  I haven't scanned through the bugtracking system
but will do so in the next days.

With the help of Guy I have copied it into the package-developer
directory in our document directory on master.  It should be found on
all mirrors soon.  This directory should contain various information
about our improved packaging system.

Please submit additions, griefs and comments to me <joey@debian.org>.

Actually the files are:

.../doc/package-developer/pkgtool/dpkg-feature-list.txt
	List of requested features, completed by comments and
	submitters addresses.
.../doc/package-developer/pkgtool/development
	Brians mail introducing the development team
.../doc/package-developer/pkgtool/pkg-order
	Manojs description of his tool

There might come other documents in the future, time will show.

Let the power be with you,

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze * Debian GNU/Linux Developer * joey@debian.org /