Re: mkisofs outdated

From: joey@office.individual.net (Martin Schulze)
> And I believe that it lacks support for the Yamaha CDR400(c) writer.

This is the first recorder to conform to the new SCSI-3 standard for
CD writers.

There is a GPL-ed CD-writer driver that Debian doesn't currently distribute
called "cdrecord". See ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/cdrecord . Someone
is planning to work on CDR400 support for that program.

If you want to keep up with these issues, subscribe to the cdwrite mailing
list by sending "subscribe" to cdwrite-request@pixar.com .

	Thanks

	Bruce
--