Re: architecture specific upload announcements

On Apr 10, Enrique Zanardi wrote

> Perhaps it may help if we turn into policy the way that many people here
> construct their subject lines: "Uploading _package_ (_architecture_)" or
> better: "(_architecture_) _package_ uploaded to {master,chiark,whatever}"

I use the following procmail-receipt at home:

:0
* ^Sender: owner-debian-devel@Infodrom.North.DE
{
  :0
  * ^Subject:.*[uU]pload
  debian-changes

  :0
  * ^Subject:.*[uU]dated
  debian-changes

  :0
  * ^Subject:.*released
  debian-changes

  :0
  * ^Subject:.*[Nn]ew.*[Pp]ackage.*
  debian-changes
}

# debian-changes
:0
* ^Sender: owner-debian-changes@Infodrom.North.DE
debian-changes
:0

(some debian-* lists are redirected to debian-devel@Infodrom.North.DE
which is Majordomo based)  Normally I don't have the uploads in
one of my main folders but in a special -changes folder. (I'm filtering
out most of the bugreport{s,discussion}, too)

	Regards,

	Joey

--
Individual Network e.V.                _/            OrgaTech KG i.Gr.
joey@office.individual.net            _/              joey@orgatech.de